1. Structure: stab-proof clothing consists of a coat, a protective layer and a protective cover.
2. Material: The protective layer is made of aramid fabric, PE and 5.0 mm foam.
3, appearance: stab-proof clothing coat, stab-proof layer and other materials should not natural harm to the human body; coat and stab-proof layer can be separated, easy to disassemble and wash. The puncture-proof clothing has no defects such as crack, fold, breakage, thread opening, needle leakage, thread head, etc. .
4. COAT COLOR: police blue.
5. Protective Area: the protective layer should cover the main internal organs (including Front, back and side protection) , the total area ≥0.3 m2.
6, wearing flexibility: wearing flexible, easy to wear off, wearing the arms should not make the free movement and human kneeling, jumping, squatting, running, pitching, rotation and other movements subject to obvious restrictions.
7. Sealing performance: The stab-proof clothing should have a black stab-proof layer and sealed waterproof, light-proof protective cover.
8. stab-proof performance: The stab-proof clothing should be punctured at 0 °C and 45 °C with 24J kinetic energy, and the point of the knife should not penetrate the stab-proof clothing.
9. Weight: ≤2.5 KG
10. Implementation Standard: GA68-2008 police stab suit