All band wireless shielding instrument
Portable frequency jammer
The portable frequency jammer is composed of host, controller, control cable and antenna. The host is powered by AC220V power supply or built-in rechargeable battery.
1. Transmission coverage frequency:
F1 channel: (14-150) MHz
F2 channel: (150-350) MHz
F3 channel: (380-472) MHz
F4 channel: (838-880) MHz
F5 channel: (929-962) MHz
F6 channel: (1800-1920) MHz
F7 channel: (2120-2190) MHz
F8 channel: (2297 ~ 2705) MHz
F9 channel: (5715-5832) MHz
2. Channel output power:
F1 channel: 23.0w
F2 channel: 41.9w
F3 channel: 30.0w
F4 channel: 38.1w
F5 channel: 71.0w
F6 channel: 64.6w
F7 channel: 40.4w
F8 channel: 50.0w
F9 channel: 36.0w
3. Total weight: 40.6kg
4. Number of antennas: 5 external, 4 internal
5. Sealing distance: the acceptance level of Huawei mla-al10 mobile phone working in the 2G network environment of China Mobile is no more than - 65dbm, and the distance between the prototype and the mobile phone is 100m, so the mobile phone cannot make or receive calls successfully.
6. Transmitting power: 395W
7. Number of interference modules: there are 9 interference modules, and each interference module has an independent control switch.
8. Frequency setting function: set frequency can be selected on LCD display of controller
9. Cable control distance: 10M
10. One key start function: it can start the host with one key through the switch on the host.
11. Content of logo:
A) The name or registered trademark of the manufacturer;
B) Model and name of equipment;
C) The nature (AC, DC or both) and polarity of the power supply;
D) Rated or rated voltage range of supply voltage;
E) Rated current and model of fuse tube;
F) Properties and functions of terminals;
G) Safety class level;
H) Safety warning symbols
12. Abrasion resistance of signs: signs are not easy to be erased
13. Electrical strength: the electrical strength test between the power plug or the lead-in end of the power supply and the exposed metal parts of the shell of the safety alarm equipment can withstand the 45Hz ~ 65Hz AC voltage specified in Table 1 of gb16796-2009, and there shall be no breakdown and arc flashover for 1min.
14. Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between the power plug or the lead-in end of the power supply of the safety alarm equipment and the exposed metal parts of the shell, after the humidity pretreatment of 91% ~ 95%, temperature of 40 ℃ and 48h, the equipment with strengthened insulation shall not be less than 5m Ω, the equipment with basic insulation shall not be less than 2m Ω, and the equipment with class III insulation shall not be less than 1m Ω.
For equipment with working voltage more than 500V, the resistance value of the above insulation resistance shall be multiplied by a coefficient, which is equal to the working voltage divided by 500V
15. Leakage current: the leakage current of class I and II equipment during operation shall meet the requirements of Table 2 in gb16796-2009, and class III equipment shall not be tested for leakage current.
Executive standard: gb16796-2009 safety requirements and test methods for security alarm equipment. Q / JSRD 002-2017 portable frequency Jammer (enterprise standard)
★ product quality supervision and inspection center of national security alarm system, quality inspection center of security and police electronic products of the Ministry of public security
No. 8 Lianyou Road, Chengnan District, Jingjiang, Jiangsu, China