1. Materials: high density polyethylene is used as the shell, which is filled with high density polyurethane closed cell foam.
2. Boundary dimension: outer diameter 723, inner diameter 456, thickness (height) 95-115;
3. Weight: 2069kg;
4. Buoyancy: ≥ 14.5kg;
5. Reflective tape: ordinary 3M
6. Package size: 72 * 72 * 56mm
7. Meet the standard: GB4302-2008 lifebuoy
Product advantages: strong, durable, bright color, anti-aging.
Scope of use:
1. It is used for the rescue of crew and tourists. It is applicable to the allocation of inland and ocean ships, and the range of using navigation area is unlimited.
2. It is used to release smoke for help when the ship is in distress.