AcroIXP series digital program-controlled exchange is a highly integrated and non blocking digital exchange system, which can meet the different business requirements of users such as voice, data, VoIP, ISDN, broadband and video. At the same time, it can meet the needs of 1500 gates, private network or public network.
● high reliability: it is connected with the center through E1 link, with high reliability guaranteed.
● flexible deployment: E1 is transferred through optical fiber equipment, which is not limited by distance conditions, and is further away from the central switch.
● standard 19 inch cabinet
Main technical parameters:
● system capacity: 32, 64, 128 ports
● maximum number of system calls: 118 calls
● support ixp3000 circuit board: alut, dlut, bri-i, bri-ii, atua, atub
● user interface: analog extension, dispatching desk, digital telephone